The day we all wait for is finally here, Friday! Everyday around us we see people trying to wear someone else’s shoes. Trying to fit in a personality contrasting their own. There is no respite from these folks.
So today I’m going to brief you on the art of projection. Here are some points on how to be a projection rather than a person.
- Develop a fake accent.
- Use internet slang in real conversation.
- Periodically correct other people in a conversation, even if they are saying the right thing.
- React in a fancy manner; LOL, ROFL, OMG, YOLO, STFU etc.
- Start forming your opinion about anything and everything.
- Talk about social issues as if you actually care.
- Smile whenever you’re wrong.
- If you don’t have an answer, talk something irrelevant and dodge the question.
- Pick up a trending topic from twitter and update something related to it on facebook.
- Talk about your achievements once or twice a day.
- If you’re single, it is because you want to be single. If you’re in a relationship, it is because you’re irresistible.
- Never talk in your mother tongue.
- Talk like an anchor, walk like a model and eat like someone would shoot you if you ate an ounce more.
- Work on that fake accent.
Keep smiling and put a bounty on the person’s head who goes against you.