Hello guys! Welcome to Fridays with DX.
Just so that you know, Friday is my spot. I’ll be sharing my life experiences and some interesting things here. This first post is to put a smile on your faces. So go ahead and enjoy this post. Feel free to leave your feedback in the comments section 🙂
13 Hard & Fast Rules About College Life
• Pen, once taken, should never be returned.
• There are three types of students in class: ‘The Nerds’, ‘The Rebels’ & ‘We Don’t Give A Fuck’.
• Teachers make mistakes & mistakes make teachers.
• Cigarettes & Alcohol are bad. Consume and finish them.
• Proxy is the attendance that you call from your room.
• Three consecutive educational lectures must be followed by a bunk.
• If your misbehavior in class is not potent enough to squeeze a ‘Get Out’ from professor, say sorry and try again.
• Don’t spoil the college premises, spoil their equipment instead.
• If placement is the carrot, then you’re the horse. And carrots are extinct.
• Subject-backs are good, pushes you to work harder. Albeit, year-back shows true dedication.
• If you can’t beat them in studies, beat them in person.
• Cheating is the ultimate example to prove the saying, “Where there is a will there is a way”.
• Everything is fair in exams and viva.
#Note – The list is never ending. Feel free to contribute 🙂