REVIEW NO. – 18
NAME : UNSATISFIED SATISFAACTIONNS
AUTHOR : RIITIK BABBAR
SOURCE : AUTHOR
GENRE : FICTION
PUBLICATION : AUTHOR’S EMPIRE PUBLICATIONS
STORY : 2.5/5
COVER : 3/5
WRITING STYLE : 3.5/5
DIALOGUES : 3.5/5
THEME : 3/5
OVERALL : 3.5/5
Life was all normal and boring for Riitik before that call from Niyati. Niyati was a long forgotten chapter of his life but Babaji was thinking a bit differently for Riitik. They met, they fall in love, irrespective of what religion they belong to and what the destiny has chosen for them.
They were living life for the fullest. They enjoyed every bit of this feeling called ‘love’ but then Niyati disappeared, disappeared from Riitik’s life forever. What was reason? Why their ‘so perfect’ love story turned upside down so vigorously?
This is the story of a true and innocent love of Riitik and Niyati.
- Author has poured out his heart on the pages of this short and sweet novel.
- Simple and gripping writing style.
- Letter of Niyati at the end.
- Some of the Shayari’s are really good.
- Detailing of lover’s hangout in Delhi.
- Story. It’s simple and having nothing new in it.
- Clock. Author wanted to give some detailing with the time of the events but I felt it annoying because on almost every page he is talking about the time.
- Job and traffic, these two issues are written in too much of depth.
- Cover, it’s not catchy.
The first thing which catches you, is the title and use of ‘AA’ and ‘NN’. The cover is pretty simple and doesn’t catches the eye (Frankly Speaking). Now the blurb. It’s short and talks about inter-religion love. It made my thinking a bit biased that the story is based on the difficulties faced by lovers belonging to different religion or something but Riitik had something else for the readers.
Riitik has presented his story pretty nicely and till the end he was able to grab the reader. Coming on to the beauty about the book, it’s the way Riitik has poured out his heart and presented this story and his love towards the girl Niyati. Feelings and emotions are the forte of this book. It’s a very great attempt by the author.
Now the drawbacks. The story is weak and the description of matters related to job and traffic seems boring and stretched a lot.
Riitik has a great potential as a writer and it’s a good attempt as a debutant.