These are the things you should remember for next valentine. My some stupid friends who are called committed shared their experience about this valentine and I concluded that we all have been taught enough romance by Sharukh Khan to woo a girl, we also have been educated enough ‘how to kiss’ by the virtue of Google and Imran Hashmi and rest has been demonstrated by Rocoo Siffered. What we need to be taught is these seven points which will help you to avoid any possible social embarrassment and would also help you to come home in one single piece.
- Never kiss in front of Bajrang Dal Headquarter.
- Stay away from any shop which anything has called Rakhi
- Bath irrespective of how cold is out there.
- Don’t roam around with same gender for considerable time.
- I know it’s hard to manage but try to be with only one girlfriend.
- Don’t forget to buy rose and condom.