REVIEW NO. – 5
NAME : LIFE MANTRAS BY A LIFE COACH
AUTHOR: PREETI SUBBERAL
SOURCE: READERS COSMOS (AUTOGRAPHED COPY)
GENRE: SELF HELP
COVER : 2.5/5
WRITING STYLE : 4.5/5
CONTENT : 4/5
“When I view life as a classroom, it’s not a dull place, where we sit on some forward facing desks and listen to a not so interesting teacher. But it is more of a workshop where the learning is experimental. I like to think that the workshop of life is perfectly organised so that we learn what we need to learn, when we need to learn it, and just the way we need to learn it. The operative word in all this is – ‘need’, and not ‘want’.”
Those were Preeti’s word which came from her book before the main learning starts. She seems to be so clear about the idea of life and our existence on earth that I was bound to read it further. I had questions just like every one of us have, related to life, related to success, related to failure, happiness, sorrow etc. and as I started reading the book everything seems to clear itself. The book is so cleverly designed that you will feel that someone is reading your mind and accordingly answering your doubts one by one. As we went though the Index of the book, it seems that every word wants to express itself. 10 chapters; ten lessons of life.
- The colour changing scheme of every chapter feels really great to view.
- The combination of famous quotes with the main content was brilliantly used.
- Content unwraps itself very cleverly. Whole teaching was divided into chapters and then each chapter was further divided into sub chapters and subchapters were given great headings which itself explained its own importance.
- The way she defined some words were very innovative, for example the word ‘Intuition’ she says Intuition means in + tuition that depicts relying on the tutor inside you. Simply clever.
- Frankly speaking. There were none. No beast for the book. Except one thing, We didn’t like the cover of the book. That’s it.
First of all I want to thank Reader’s Cosmos for providing me this beautiful book called Life Mantras by a Life Coach. You truly ignite the spirit of blogging in us. Now, coming back to the book. I never knew that written words can make so much of difference in anyone’s life. Reading this book was like an experience of a life time. It was like you were sitting in a room and talking to someone about how to live life. Every doubt, every question’s answer was there waiting to be absorbed by you. Author of the book Preeti Subberwal is a well qualified Life Coach. She is certified Master Spirit Life Coach and a Licensed NLP Master Practitioner. It was an opportunity for me to have her book in my hands. Her view on life was so refreshing and so clear that I wanted to keep learning from her through the book but sadly the book ended but I wish that she writes more for her fans like me in future too.